- We respect each patient’s rights and provide safe and secure medical treatment that is satisfactory to patients.
- We provide advanced, high-quality, medical treatment in conjunction with working for the betterment of the community as its core medical institution.
- We provide education and training to other medical institutions in the community to develop medical professionals with a rich sense of mission and humanity.
- Through continuing education, we are improving the quality of medical and dental research within the country, while at the same time contributing to the betterment of medical and dental research as well as medical practice around the world.
- We continue to build and maintain a reliable and efficient hospital management system.
- All patients have equal rights to the benefits of high-quality medical care.
- Human dignity is respected in every aspect of medical practice.
- All patient information such as diagnosis and treatment history is private and protected.
- Patients have the right and are encouraged to ask questions regarding all aspects of their care and treatment. They also have the right to agree or reject treatment(s) based on a full understanding of their options.
- Our rules assure that patients have access to the record of the medical services they received.
- Patients should be honest in providing information about their health condition to assist the medical professionals in determining the correct diagnosis along with choosing the best and most appropriate medical care.
- Patients should conduct themselves in a manner that does not interfere with hospital operations or in any way, infringes on other patients’ rights to receive medical services.